Friday, April 3, 2009

Quarter 3 Self Assesment

What are you most proud of? What do you think are your strengths?
I am most proud of my tessellation designs. I feel like I did good on those because I really enjoyed the assignment, so I know that if I focus on something I can really do well. My strengths would be that I can take a hand drawn image and translate it to the computer. Starting projects by hand is easier for me because I like to draw.
What would you like to do better and/or focus upon for Quarter four?
I would really like to try to be more creative and use different skills. Photoshop is still a little difficult for me, so I think it would help my design skills if I understood it.
How will you make this happen?
Instead of being “safe” with my designs I will try new things and not always stick with my gut instinct. I also need to ask more questions when I don’t understand things because otherwise I won’t learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment