Thursday, April 9, 2009

  1. What significant changes has your logo gone through? I have tried to design many different logo's. At first I had a logo that looked more along the lines of clip art so then I began on a new design. My first attempt was just the word Duel with the U as headphones then I messed around to make the E musical notes. I also tried making the L a different type of headphone but I didn't like that as much.
  2. How much more work needs to go into the logo? What more do you need to do? (Please check criteria) A lot of work needs to go into a logo. It's best to have background research on the type of company you're designing a logo for. When designs a logo, the first design you make is probably not the best you can do so changing things up and editing the logo's results in a quality logo. I think I need to play around with my design, maybe make it not as boring.
  3. What questions do you have? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment